CEO of EBP South (incorporating Basingstoke Consortium)
EBP South is looking to appoint a CEO with drive, passion, and a commitment to lead our organisation into its next phase of development.
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Permanent, Full-time (Flexible working considered)
- Hampshire and surrounding areas
EBP South was established in 1997 as ‘Portsmouth & South East Hampshire Education Business Partnership’. Since then we have steadily grown our reach and services, and in 2018 EBP successfully merged with Basingstoke Consortium. We now work across the whole of Hampshire, Portsmouth, and Southampton, providing a full range of careers related services in partnership with schools and businesses across the area in support of our mission, to inspire and prepare young people for the world of work.
The Board and Senior Team have recently set a 5-year strategy, to build on EBP’s reputation as leaders in our field, and to seek new ways to achieve our objectives in a rapidly changing environment.
The Board is seeking to appoint a CEO to lead the implementation of our new strategy, so if you:
- Have a track record for being able to quickly build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Have the credibility to present and engage with the education and business communities.
- Are willing to lead from the front, able to communicate a clear message to individuals and groups in a range of formats.
- Have a commitment to diversity, non-discriminatory practice, and reducing social inequalities.
We would like to hear from you
EBP South is an equal opportunities employer. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
For further information and details on how to apply please visit:
Closing date for applications: midnight 13th December 2020
Interviews: w/c 11th and w/c 18th January 2021