Service Manager – Extra Care (Housing)
Full Time, Permanent
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join their Customer Experience Management team providing leadership and management to their extra care, sheltered housing and domiciliary care services, these services are located in Northallerton, Leyburn Stokesley ,Thirsk and Darlington. As they are a growing organisation they aim to expand the service in North Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
The main purpose of this role is to provide leadership and strategic direction across organisational teams to ensure an innovative, customer focused and cost effective services to our customers. You’ll ensure an excellent customer experience is provided and manage internal teams, embedding a culture that delivers results and service excellence.
You’ll strategically manage and monitor the extra care & sheltered housing team to deliver high quality housing and support services and will manage and monitor the domiciliary care service ensuring a high quality services inline with relevant framework and CQC requirements.
As one of the association's experts you'll provide an efficient housing management service to extra care & sheltered housing customers, including void management, allocations, ASB and wider tenancy management, and across their geography.
What they are looking for:
- Experience of leading and managing teams and working with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of best practice in relation to extra care and sheltered housing services and of the issues that arise
- Experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports
- Experience of managing budgets
- A good understanding and application of Health and Safety practices
- Good analytical skills with ability to analyse financial and other statistical information
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car
What they can offer in return:
- A salary of £41,837
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays (increasing to 36days with service )
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including dental insurance, cycle to work and eco-friendly cars
- A range of other benefits including G.A.Y.E., free tea and coffee and much more.
Our client provides a range of services to almost 7000 homes across North Yorkshire, a number that continues to grow with the delivery of their ambitious development strategy, supporting their vision to become the best rural housing provider in the country.
They are an equal opportunities and disability confident employer who welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.