Our client, a foundation based in Berkshire, has a new exciting opportunity available to join them as a Head of Operations. You will be leading, growing, managing and continually developing their support functions. This will be an office based role in Berkshire and offers excellent benefits including very generous annual leave allowance.
You will be leading on creating a culture of 'customer first' where the highest levels of customer care are provided internally and externally with all interactions specifically through the telephone unit, product helpline, survey support and their internal print shop.
Key responsibilities for this Head of Operations position:
- Maximise existing services to be more efficient and effective
- Continually review the capability of support teams against evolving needs
- Implement recognised best practice industry standards
- Utilise expertise of teams across all work areas and break down any silos
- Flex resources to meet seasonal demands whilst maintaining the highest standards
- Effectively manage relationships with key suppliers - ensuring KPI's clearly set and managed
- Drive the maintenance and continual improvement of work processes and procedures
- Ensure weekly and monthly reports containing key performance information are delivered
- Initiate innovative and successful change while utilising resources already in place
It is essential that you have a proven track record of providing leadership to large teams across multiple departments, clearly showing how you have motivated people to maximise performance. Demonstrable experience of process improvement and innovative thinking in an operations capacity is expected. Naturally you will be a strong influencer with excellent stakeholder engagement skills. You will need to be comfortable driving strategy and formulating planning processes. A keen eye for business analysis will also be beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this Head of Operations vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74145DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.