To drive digital engagement activities for Individual and Organisational Answer Cancer Champions.
The post holder will report to and be managed by VSNW’s Chief Executive.
1. Work with VSNW’s Development Worker to support and sign up Individual and Organisational GM Cancer Champions
2. Work to develop digital media through new initiatives and projects with GM Cancer Champions
Promote events, workshops and projects by social media to a wide range of audiences and communities
Develop engaging digital campaigns and training
3. Work with VSNW’s Communications Officer to capture, record and promote Answer Cancer Champion stories including
Photographs for online output including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platforms.
·Gathering quotes to be used online and in publications such as VSNW’s and Answer Cancer’s annual reports.
4. Produce case studies that demonstrate effective engagement with GM Cancer Champions’ aims and actions
5. To develop and maintain an effective database system for Answer Cancer. The database should work for Answer Cancer Champions and encourage Champions to take action and tell us what they have done.
6. Collect and collate information on project activities, to enable complete and accurate completion of progress reports to commissioners and sharable content for our audiences.
Fixed term contract to 31 March 2022, pending 6 month review and continuation of funding
Application Deadline: 9am, Monday 30th November 2020.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by 5pm Monday, 30th November 2020.
Interview: Wednesday, 2nd December 2020, Online (via Zoom)
Completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com
with the subject line “Digital Engagement Lead”.
NB. CVs, without an application form, will be rejected.