Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team at our airbase in Newquay, working within a supportive team culture, where everyone is Proud to be Cornwall Air Ambulance.
The post-holder will be responsible for fundraising income as per an agreed annual target. Working with other members of the team to achieve sustainable income generation and build key relationships within our supporter groups:
- Individual supporters
- Committed supporters
- Company Giving
- Community Groups
- Event Participants
The role is a varied one and the post-holder should be willing and able to multi-task, completing a wide range of duties, with conflicting deadlines, with a proven track record of not for profit fundraising.
- Devise, develop and implement budgets and marketing plans for fundraising activities.
- Cultivate relationships with volunteers, individual supporters, partnerships and event organisers.
- Develop and implement an inspiring programme of supporter communications.
- Provide best practice advice and information on fundraising to new and existing supporters.
- Campaign analysis.
- Identify, research and recruit new corporate businesses and sponsorship opportunities.
- Provide talks and presentations to potential supporters.
- In collaboration with a project team, devise a challenge and events calendar – working together on implementation.
- Support local community with fundraising initiatives
By joining our incredible team, you can be part of the future to help and sustain the income of the charity, so “future lives depend on you”.
For further details and to apply please visit our website at https://cornwallairambulancetrust.org/what-we-do/vacancies/
If you would like an informal chat about the role please contact Jackie Davis on 01637 838959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 10 December 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing 14 December 2020