Harris Hill are recruiting for a Finance manager for this well-established charity offering support services to Children and Adults.
The position reports directly to the Director of Finance and looks after 3 finance officers
- Permanent Finance Manager
- South London/Surrey boarder, but currently home based
Responsible to: Director of Finance & Corporate Services
Salary: £45,000pa - £48,000pa
Finance Team of 5
This position is urgent.
The role is responsible for ensuring data integrity, developing strong controls and preparing and analysing financial performance as the organisation centralises its Finance function.
This includes, managing the year-end external audit, month-end and year-end accounting processes, responsible for the control of the balance sheet reconciliations, developing and managing the financial reporting processes, heavily involved in planning, budgeting and forecasting, implementing robust policies and processes.
You will have 5 years management experience and be either a Qualified Accountant or someone with extensive experience, as a Finalist or Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Statutory accounts preparation
- SORP and charity compliance framework
- Understanding of charity accounting e.g. restricted funds
- Experience of producing information for business cases or funding applications
- Producing and writing reports
- Business partnering with non-finance departments