This Cheshire-based organisation collaborate with organisations across the country to provide a pivotal service to the world. Their workforce continues to grow, with the launch of their new brand needing someone to pick up the internal communications strategy and delivery.
This will be a short-term contract initially with potential to be extended.
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an internal comms plan
- Delivering excellent internal comms material such as webinars, newsletters & presentations
- Creating consistent messaging to embed brand values and culture across the group
- Taking control of initiatives around engagement and mental health & well-being
The successful Internal Communications Manager will possess:
- A strong background in Internal Communications
- A proven track record in developing strategic internal communications & engagement plans
- Experience with health and/or life sciences
- A desire for driving engagement initiatives
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Up to £40K or the equivalent day rate
- Creative freedom and responsibility