Not-for-profit organisation that gives grants to organisations and good causes to help improve communities.
The Senior Brand Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop brand strategy and implement this creatively and tactically while applying brand guidelines to materials through design
- Understand and interpret the internal and external context when managing and planning business activities
- Use brand measurement techniques and work with numerous stakeholders across all levels providing expert guidance and advice on brand
- Establish aims and provide strategic communications advice and service that responds to business needs
- Build relationships with stakeholders, listen to their needs and identify common themes to support your decisions
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for brand strategy and development. Therefore the successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Experience of the creative application of a brand strategy at a tactical level and can hit the ground running
- Strong analytical mind coupled with the ability to maximise creative opportunities
- Experience of working with a large brand within the Third Sector, developing the brand strategy and implementing the brand architecture
- Experience of applying brand guidelines to materials through design
- Business partnering skills - the ability to establish objectives and provide strategic communications advice and a communications service that responds to business needs
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills including networking, negotiating, and presenting to a range of audiences
This is a 12 month fixed term contract offering up to £50,000 per annum to the right candidate.