Are you an ambitious, experienced, commercial individual, with a track record of delivering growth? Our incredible Hospice is looking for someone, to drive and shape our Retail business for the future, so that it delivers more, so that we can care for more patients with life limiting conditions.
Information about Isabel Hospice Trading
Isabel Hospice Trading Limited is a subsidiary of Isabel Hospice Limited (a registered charity). The Charity provides outstanding care and support for patients with life limiting conditions and their families in East Herts. Our care is funded by various sources with a significant contribution from our Retail Business. As such this is a very worthwhile and crucial role. The Isabel Hospice Trading Company currently operates 16 shops across Eastern Hertfordshire and an e-commerce business across various platforms. Our ambition is to significantly grow our retail business so that we can provide more outstanding palliative care for all.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Experience of working in a small business, but not necessarily exclusively.
- Track record of successful commercial delivery, ideally in a multi-channel retail environment.
- Proven ability in analysing data to drive digital/store trading performance. Which is more essential than Charity experience.
- Proven background in data reporting and KPI identification.
- Pragmatic problem solver in a constrained resource environment.
- Process driven, to successfully deliver change or enhancement.
- Sets an example as team leader, prepared to “muck in”, or “deep dive” as required.
- Excellent people skills and management experience.
- Must be able to set clear measurable goals and objectives, for team review and critical path management.
- Understanding of the impact of the role on internal and external customers.
- Understands the role of “stock “in a charity and the need to generate the best value for clinical work.
- Good team worker, not a silo operator. Lateral thinker. Effective planner.
- Inquisitive and constantly want to improve systems and procedures.
- Ability to work at a senior level with the Trading Board for approval.
- Proven resilience and management experience.
- Passion for the organisations charitable aims.