Care Supervisor (Locality / Domiciliary)
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 1st December 2020
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our client are looking for a committed and motivated Locality Care Supervisor.
Within this role your daily tasks will include assisting with the recruitment of care and support workers, inducting and monitoring staff to ensure high quality care is delivered to our clients customers every day by offering support and guidance to the care team.
You will also oversee the service for the assigned location outside of normal office hours. Please note that this role does NOT include on-call, you will be part of a team of 6 supervisors and will follow a structured rota.
This role would suit applicants who have previously worked for a Domiciliary provider who have been Senior Carers, Care Supervisors, Team Leaders and Field Care Supervisors.
Some of your responsibilities in this role will be…
- To be a role model in the direct delivery of care and support to customers
- Responsible for producing staff rotas
- Line management responsibilities for care workers
- Ensuring services are delivered according to agreed care plans
- Ensuring all clients’ needs and risks associated with provided care are properly assessed
- Maintaining accurate, informative and timely records for service users and care workers
To meet the requirements of the role you will need…
- NVQ or equivalent in Care
- Previous experience within Domiciliary Care
- A commitment to and understanding of good customer service
- Previous experience of providing a care service for people
- Knowledge and understanding of email and Internet
- The ability to prioritise tasks to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers are maintained.
- The role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check
What our client can offer you…
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme including staff perks
- Eye care vouchers
- Rewarding career
- 30 days annual leave
Our client are a leading care and support services provider in South Staffordshire and Shropshire. They deliver care tailored specifically to individuals living in their own home that require care and support to enable them to live independent and fulfilling lives. They offer wellbeing support services to help people get more out of life. Their benchmark for success is whether they have made a difference to their customers’ lives.
#SeniorCarer #CareSupervisor #careTeamLeader #FieldCare #Carejobs #recruiting #Staffordjobs