This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking charity and help achieve their exciting growth ambitions. They are looking for an innovative, relationship-builder. An intelligent, creative and influential individual with strong experience of delivering and managing impactful Charity of the Year partnerships.
This is an influential, game-changing, intelligent and focused charity embracing its fantastic supporter base across the South East of England, where this role is based. They are determined to continue its growth trajectory in the UK. They are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated brain tumour research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Location: Home based in London or South East England
Salary: c £35,000 based on experience
Full Time – Permanent
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising & Supporter Care, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering impactful Charity of the Year partnerships and employee-led fundraising initiatives, with a particular focus on SMEs in London and the South East
- Supporting the wider fundraising department, particularly the Community Fundraising team, with partnership development opportunities across the UK
- Developing their partnerships pipeline based on knowledge of the sector as well as publicly available data
- Developing a relationship management strategy to engage new fundraising partners and build loyalty with existing partners
- Refreshing the Charity’s pitch to potential partners, with particular attention to the Charity’s unique research funding model
- Preparing annual and long-term budgets for Partnerships fundraising, reporting on progress, providing forecasts, and maintaining the fundraising partners section of the website
Closing date: Friday 4th December
Early applications are encouraged, and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application.
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board. Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies, please.