A fast growing global healthcare business that has ambitions plans to expand due to a increased demand in the market.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Global Pricing Analyst in preparing pricing requests from the sales team to optimise profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including product, marketing, and sales operations.
- Review grant proposals and ensure alignment across teams.
- Ensure that all requests match product specifications and guidelines.
- Analyse the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth rates.
- Track and report on configurations monthly.
In order to be considered for this role you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a Quantitative field, required
- Minimum of 2 plus years of relevant experience in pricing and/or financial analysis, required
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated Excel proficiency
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams
- Ability to organise and manage time efficiently to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Order management system understanding such as Salesforce or equivalent preferred
- Experience with continuing medical education preferred
£29ph PAYE incl. holiday pay / £34ph Limited/umbrella
25 hours per week
Remote working initially
Opportunity to become full time and potentially permanent in the near future