A fast growing organisation who are commercially minded.
As a Media and Communications Manager you will help do develop the strategy media relations strategy and implement communications content both internally and externally of the organisation.
- You will help to raise the profile of the organisation on both a regional and national basis
- Build relationships with stakeholders and raise awareness of the brand - Driving content and producing copy for various channels
- You drive the PR and manage the public affairs
- You will need to be creative and driven as you will lead from the front in driving key messages on a proactive basis.
- Develop and implement a communications plan, mainly focusing on media and content channels
- Coordinate campaigns and deliver across various channels- driving the brand and creating awareness
- Manage corporate communications plans covering both internal and external communications whilst working with the senior leadership team.
- Manage partners and stakeholders across various projects
- Lead the media relations strategy, implement media relations activity including identifying good news stories
- Develop and manage content for a range of communications and engagement tools including: - Websites - Social media channels - E-Newsletters - Research and produce impact case studies (both written and video)
- Coordinate the edit the production of corporate publications
- Manage and evaluate communications and engagement activity and budgets
- Work with and manage external agency contracts
- Line manage a small team
- You will need to be commercially savvy, creative and used to working across multiple stakeholder groups
- 5+ year experience in working a Communications, PR or Media Relations Professional within the public sector, NFP ideally within health and social care or NHS and Education
- Broad communications experience but with a real focus and a proven track record in creating a media relations strategy
- Line management and budget management experience
- Experience with content management systems, social media platforms and digitally savvy
- A proven track record in creating and managing communication plans
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to manage multiple partners and agencies
Salary Circa £41,000- £46,000 + excellent benefits
Remote working ( will return to 2-3 days in the office)
A great opportunity to develop, progress and be part of a growing organisation
Please apply by Tuesday 18th November 2020