This client is a prestigious medical membership organisation. They offer expert guidance and member support to an array of medical professionals, and have done so since their inception over a century ago. They are a non-profit organisation dedicated to providing high-quality service and fostering excellence within the medical community. One of the more commercially-minded of the not for profit and charities, they're able to invest in digital and operate a considerable suite of assets to a high standard. They are headquartered in London, where this role will be based after an initial period of homeworking.
The Senior Digital Manager will be responsible for the overarching Digital strategy, leading a team toward considered objectives. This includes:
- Understanding the organisations overall objectives to effectively implement a Digital strategy.
- Managing the maintenance and iterative improvement of the websites and digital tools, including an app and LMS.
- Leading the development of new tools and services which improve the user journey and encourage engagement.
- Manage the email outreach strategy, overseeing its implementation by the wider team.
- Providing digital leadership to internal teams and functions.
- Managing the digital budget and the external agency relationship.
- Keeping abreast of innovations in the digital landscape, advising on their relevance to the organisation.
To be successful as the Senior Digital Manager, you will need:
- Managerial competencies to successfully lead a digital team.
- Communicating and influencing capacity, to negotiate strong external contracts, and distil the complex digital landscape into simple reports for senior leadership.
- Strong project management competencies to lead on functional development. This includes exposure to Agile working methods.
- Making effective decisions on the digital strategy, and to plan work across the wider team.
- Delivering at pace to navigate changes to user needs, organisational objectives, and to do on time and within budget.
The successful candidate will secure a permanent role with a prestigious medical membership body, earning around £55,000-57,500 per annum.