A global leader in its field with London HQ
As part of the Global Communications Team you will be responsible for:
- Developing, optimising and managing digital channels.
- Supporting the implementation of the digital strategy.
- Making decisions through effective channel management, holistic data analysis and actionable insights.
- Using Google Analytics amongst similar tools to drive best practice.
- Stakeholder and web editor community management and training.
You will be an all-round communications profession with a passion for digital development. Other requirements include:
* Demonstrable experience in a similar digital or analytical role
* Experience of using analytical packages including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console, with an understanding of key digital metrics for online channels
* Experience of using CMS for both internal and external audiences
* Good understanding of digital best practice including digital quality management, architecture, UX and design
* Digital marketing skills including SEO, email marketing and A/B testing tools considered an advantage
* Good writing and editorial skills
* Ideally experience working in an international context
* Flexibility and willingness to support wider marketing and or ad-hoc projects
Competitive salary for an experienced executive or junior manager
Remote working initially