A fantastic organisation who is looking to grow their presence
Head of Digital Marketing- Ecommece
- The Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for the strategic management and execution of the website and online marketing initiatives to support the lead generation, branding and social media objectives.
- Proactively leveraging innovative online techniques and programs to increase the online presence.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PP. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing and growing the prospect email list and an understanding on setting up funnels and automated emails.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design content and conversion of the company website Managing all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any paid advertising associated
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Work with external suppliers, designers, web developers
- A proven track record of managing PPC, SEO, FB ads and Affiliate programmes. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media. Previous experience in a similar digital marketing / Ecommerce role. Experience in growing and engaging an online audience via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and blogs. Strong analytics: You must understand how to measure the effectiveness of online marketing efforts and provide reports to executive management.
An understanding of Muslim faith beliefs is essential as well as a passion to work in the third sector or not for profit
£40,000- £45,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a team and work for a great cause