Job Title: Director of Support Services
Hours: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £65 – 70K
We are working in partnership with Helen and Douglas House who provide hospice care for babies and children in Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. The charity is seeking to appoint a Director of Support Services. Reporting to the CEO and Board of Trustees, the Director of Support Services will be responsible for developing and driving strategies to enable the management of resources – people, property, buildings and governance - to ensure the charity operates safely, efficiently and effectively.
The successful individual will need to demonstrate:
- Experience as a General or Operational Manager with responsibility for leading a multi-professional team
- Demonstrable experience of regulatory compliance
- Demonstrable experience of constructing directional/ strategic plans for organisations
- Proven ability in managing change
- Experience in managing performance
- Demonstrable experience in drafting complex policy documents and implementing them
- Evidence of regular post-qualifying continuing professional development in business-related fields
The post holder will be a highly self-motivated, dynamic, and positive individual with excellent analytical and communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be innovative, creative and demonstrate strong negotiating and influencing skills at all levels. A background of working within the voluntary, health or social care sectors is desirable.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to Jenny Warner, Managing Director, Charisma Charity Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO2787.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Closing date for applications: 19 November 2020
Interview date: 3rd/4th December 2020