Neighbourhood Officer ASB
£27,016 - £30,356 per annum
Castle Vale, Birmingham
Full Time, Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced housing professional, with a keen understanding of Anti-social Behaviour and community safety, to work as part of a close-knit Neighbourhood Team delivering housing management services in Castle Vale.
They offer excellent terms and conditions, a permanent position, and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive and flexible working environment.
The successful candidate would have the following key responsibilities:
- Delivering housing management and Leasehold Management services
- Managing cases of serious antisocial behaviour
- Acting as community safety lead and delivering strategic projects to improve community safety
Qualification and Education Key Requirements:
- Experience in housing management,
- Specialist experience and knowledge in tenancy management, Anti-Social Behaviour and Housing Law
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders to meet a common goal
In return they offer flexi-working time, Christmas shut down, contributory pension scheme and access to health scheme.
Closing Date: Friday 6th November