The Client are an NHS establishment.
- Understand the vision and strategic aims for the programme and work with the Programme Delivery Manager to translate into plans and defined activities that are reflected in clear workstream delivery plans.
- Research and write copy for channels such as newsletters, websites, presentations and Social media posts as part of campaigns that are created within workstreams
- Setup and manage all virtual meetings with Patient forums and groups which includes creating collateral that will be used during the meetings
- Employ effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills to enable stakeholder relationships that support delivery of key objectives.
- Nurturing relationships with: external organisations to ensure effective system transformation within the programme;
- Work with wider NHS stakeholders (including the public) to ensure collaboration in the strategy; internal leaders and system-wide collegues to ensure effective development of systems, processes and activities.
- Work with and manage external suppliers to procure required assets and channels
- Support the procurement of identified products, equipment, services and facilities for the Communications and Engagement workstream to execute required services - from defining requirements to monitoring projects.
- Constantly strive for value for money and greater efficiency in the use of these budgets and to ensure that they operate in recurrent financial balance year on year.
- Previous experience of working within an NHS organisation
- Srong communication skills across a variety of channels
- Experience of engagig with stakeholders at differing levels
- Previous experience of working on a transformation project
- Opportunity to work remotely after an initial introductory period