Accommodation and Support Services Manager
35 Hours per week
£31,023.70 per annum
Are you looking for your next leadership opportunity?
Do you have a real passion for delivering high quality Housing and Support Services?
Do you have the determination to drive forward our strengths-based and person-centred approach?
If so, then look no further - YMCA Derbyshire is on the look out for an Accommodation and Support Services Manager to join our leadership team and we want you.
COME AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US
In this role you will lead the Accommodation and Support & Advice teams to provide high quality, empowering and holistic services to the people who are engaged with our charity. We are committed to working with people to develop their strengths, regardless of gender, race, ability or faith. YMCA Derbyshire is a charity which operates across communities in Derbyshire and our values to Protect, Trust, Hope and Persevere underpin all of our services.
- To lead the Accommodation and Support & Advice teams ensuring high levels of performance against key indicators and contractual requirements, and that quality and effective service delivery is embedded across all areas of the department.
- To lead on ensuring that service delivery is in line with our Advantaged Thinking ethos and iMatter, YMCADs strengths-based support framework, and that our Foyer Accreditation is maintained
- To ensure that all activity conducted by the department adheres to relevant legal frameworks and Quality Assurance principles.
- To deputise for the Head of Service when required, in all areas including strategic planning, budget development, service development, procurement and project implementation.
- To provide effective, competency-based line management and professional development support to Accommodation and Support & Advice staff.
In return we offer excellent terms and conditions and you will also have the opportunity to really get to know the work of our organisation and how we help people to flourish.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
For an informal chat contact Kate Gillespie on 01332 579578
Closing date is Noon 03 November 2020.
Interviews are to take place on the 10 and 11 November 2020.