Services Support Officer
Circa £23k pro-rata
21 hours per week
The Limbless Association provides support, information and connectivity to the limb loss community. We are a long-standing charity based in Chelmsford in Essex, which through our stakeholder networks, extends our reach as an organisation operating and connecting nationally.
We are excited to be recruiting for an experienced and unflappable Service Support Officer to join our growing team.
As the first point of contact, you will be an integral part of our services support team providing information support and managing the information line and enquiries inbox. The ability to engage and build positive professional relationships with all our stakeholders, you will be an ambassador for our charity, playing a vital role in promoting the projects and services.
We are looking for someone with the following;
- At least 2 years administrative experience ideally in the voluntary sector.
- Client advisory support experience in a healthcare setting
- A keen eye for detail, you will lead on the implementation of effective systems to record, retain and analyse stakeholder information using our CRM so should have experience of working with databases.
- Highly organised and efficient with considerable experience and expertise in a customer service focused environment.
- Experience of coordinating the recruitment and management of volunteers, providing a first-class experience to ensure all our volunteers feel supported.
- A positive and friendly disposition as well as a can-do attitude to all tasks is an absolute must.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work in a fantastic supportive team, excellent terms and conditions and a commitment to develop all our staff to do the best job they can.
Applications from candidates who have experienced limb loss are particularly welcome.
For an application pack including a job description and person specification, please visit our website http://www.limbless-association.org/index.php/recruitment.
The closing date is Friday 30th October at midnight.