Digital Marketing Officer
For over 30 years, Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex (AAKSS) has been providing world-leading pre-hospital medical services to critically ill or injured patients wherever they are, whenever they need it. As the UK’s busiest, and one of the world’s leading Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), we are at the forefront of utilising technology and innovation to save lives and improve patient outcomes.
AAKSS are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to support our digital marketing presence and brand awareness. Reporting to the Head of Brand and Marketing, you will work closely with all teams across the charity to produce effective, audience-focused content.
- Working alongside our digital agency partner, you will maintain and evolve our charity’s website via our Umbraco CMS system. Using key personas and research, you will create an audience-focused user experience.
- Taking ownership of the day-to-day use of Google Ad Grants and Google Ad campaigns. You will have a comprehensive understanding of keywords and all paid digital advertising.
- Test different audience targeting approaches to help our charity reach the right target audiences.
- Create key personas for our charity using thorough research.
- Research and plan new digital innovations or ideas which may have a positive impact on the visibility of our content or growth of our platforms.
- Working with the wider Marketing and Communications teams to manage our social media presence and identify opportunities for engaging content-driven campaigns.
- Track and measure results across all of our digital marketing channels.
- Provide reports on all digital activities by analysing data to provide meaningful insight and a deep understanding of the factors that are contributing to our digital performance. Experience of Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and SEO tools would be beneficial.
- Research the digital marketing activities of other charitable and air ambulance organisations to review and enhance our current and future marketing practices.
- Ensure that all digital marketing activities fall within our brand and tone of voice guidelines.
If you would like to apply for the role of Digital Marketing Officer here at Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex, please select the apply button shown to be brought to our website. Here, you will have the chance to review the Job Profile document and submit your application, along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement demonstrating how your skills, knowledge and experience relate to the essential criteria we are looking for.
The closing date for applications is the 26th October 2020.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Digital Campaign Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, SEO Executive, or Digital Marketing Co-ordinator.