A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Fundraiser to join an Animal Conservation and Research Charity based in the South West. An exciting, dynamic and important role within the team who are reliant on income being generated digitally. You will be vital in continuing to grow and develop this area of the charity's work.
This role will secure income from individuals through digital channels and work to retain supporters via a digital stewardship programme.
You will join a fast-paced team, and collaborative organisation, where the cause is at the heart of everything, so passion for animal conservation and research is key.
- To write, manage and deliver three supporter e-appeals per year.
- Use digital optimisation and paid advertising to drive income through digital channels.
- Work with digital agency to deliver our PPC, SEO, display and paid social activity.
- Research and develop ways to recruit new supporters using digital tools.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of managing an online stewardship acquisition programme
- Ideally 2 years digital experience at a charity
- Experience managing an external agency
- Digital marketing expertise
Based in Chippenham, minimum 3 days a week. At the beginning the successful candidate will need to be in the office 5 days a week, to build team rapport and learn the CMS system.
The charity is located 10 minutes from Chippenham train station, which has close connections to Bristol, Swindon, Bath. There is also on-site parking.
Full-time, permanent role.
For more information, please get in touch by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ASAP, as the charity review applications on a rolling basis.