For close to 80 years, the NHS has been a leading force in public health, and the world's exemplary healthcare service which is free at the point of use. This NHS function is an internationally renowned specialist, employing thousands of medical and nursing staff and treating hundreds of thousands of patients annually.
As an essential service, some employees of this function are required to be onsite at times. The same is true for this Multimedia Officer, who will be required onsite in London up to once a week.
The Multimedia Officer will:
- Create branded videos, animations and graphics to complement communications campaigns for internal and external audiences
- Create branded posters and banners
- Film, edit and subtitle videos for use internally and externally (some travel into London may be required)
- Provide support to colleagues in the communications team and across the trust in designing and producing branded materials
- Be a brand guardian and help to train staff
- Provide AV support to colleagues as and when required
The successful candidate for the Multimedia Officer vacancy will be competent the following range:
- Software including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Final Cut Pro or equivalent
- The production and editing of video content.
- A track record in creating animations and graphics.
- Proven ability to write compelling content for a variety of channels
- Intranet and public website CMSs, design and copywriting
- A good grasp of the wider digital landscape, including social media and web management.
The successful candidate will secure a rolling temporary contract starting ASAP. The Multimedia Officer will earn £120-140 per day, and assist the NHS and the wider public through a critical point in the coronavirus pandemic.