Global FMCG player
The Interim Communications Manager will be responsible for issue management in EMEA and support issues management in the clusters. The Manager will also support Regional Internal Communications working closely with the EMEA Communications & Public Affairs Leader.
* Responsible for regional issues management
* Support clusters with issues management
* Write and edit statements and communications materials
* Support in the preparation of position and messaging on potential issues working closely with R&D and Government Affairs.
* Quarterly reporting on issues bringing insights from Consumer Care and examples of best practice from other companies
* Be alert on potential issues and risks, gather insights and information.
* Management and development of EMEA issues management sharepoint and tracker
* Partner closely with brand teams, legal and other CoEs to ensure Enterprise alignment.
Must have a background in Pharmaceuticals OR FMCG having worked on global product recalls and the PR/ comms strategy & management of crisis. Must be able to think quickly and work well under time pressure.
Competitive day rate (with chance to extended/ go permanent)
Currently home based, opportunity to have a blend of office and home base once back to normal times