Citizens Advice Manchester is an innovative and successful advice service, last year alone our Money Advice Team helped clients with £19.3 million of debt. We are one of the country’s most progressive and dynamic Local Citizens Advice with a large Money Advice Team. Our Money Advice Caseworkers support clients both locally and nationally through telephone, digital and face to face channels.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Team Leader who can demonstrate a successful track record delivering specialist money advice whilst leading a team. Successful applicants will have:
● A minimum of two year’s full-time equivalent experience of delivering money advice
● An ability to satisfy MAPS standards of competence at supervisor level
● A demonstrable ability to lead and coordinate the day to day delivery of our service
We value all our people and can offer a supportive culture within a charity setting that is committed to social justice. The above roles attract a rewarding remuneration package with excellent terms including:
● A flexible 35 hour working week
● City Centre location
● Pension scheme
● Health Plan with integrated Employee Assistance Programme
● Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per year (in addition to bank holidays)
Visit our website for more information and to download a job pack which gives full information on this vacancy.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Monday 19 October 2020
Interviews to be held: Friday 23 October 2020
Application for this post is via CV and covering letter. Please note that applications will not be considered where a covering letter outlining suitability for the role against the person specification is not submitted - see job pack for more info.
We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.