Closing Date: Not specified
Position Type: Permanent
- Opportunity to play a key role in a successful team
- Chance to raise funds for vital conservation work
About Our Client
Butterfly Conservation (BC) is a leading UK wildlife charity dedicated to saving butterflies, moths and our environment.
Lead, develop and deliver grant and trust fundraising activity to maximise income to support Butterfly Conservation's work across the UK.
- Develop/implement a plan to generate income for project and core funding across the UK.
- Contribute to Butterfly Conservation's overall Fundraising Strategy.
- Set/deliver income targets, forecast income, manage application budgets.
- Attend/input to quarterly strategic fundraising/project board meetings with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop/implement effective grant and trust fundraising models
- Draw up innovative, creative funding proposals to secure funding for BC's core work.
- Collaboration with staff to discuss funding requirements and project development
- Grants, Trusts, Foundations & Corporates:
- Line manage the team, draw up work programmes, targets and monitor progress.
- Prepare funding applications, ensuring they are tailored, deliverable and accurate.
- Build and establish relationships with grant and trust funders and managers.
- Action feedback to continuously improve quality and standards of applications submitted.
- Undertake proactive research to identify and cultivate new streams of funding.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to develop, plan and implement fundraising plans and strategies
- Experience of writing inspiring and compelling fundraising applications
- Effective and confident communicator
- Project development experience
- Experience of managing funding budgets
- Some line management experience in a fundraising environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPSZJN -092020-1230768Z
How to apply
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org