This organisation are highly regarded both nationally and internationally for the work they do to protect the environment and people.
They are looking for an experienced Product Manager to support on a 5-6 month basis. Applications will close at 12:00pm on Tuesday 6th October.
The Interim Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Forming the vision for the products that you own and engaging teams & stakeholders in the development of that vision.
- Leading the production of roadmaps, release plans and lifecycle plans for the delivery and maintenance of the product(s) from inception to retirement.
- Taking a product through its lifecycle (e.g. discovery, alpha, beta, live) including internal governance, GDS service standards, TCOP and assessment.
- Leading the prioritisation process for the work that needs to be done by the development team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A strong background in leading the development of new & complex products in government to GDS standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to understand, empathise with, negotiate and influence individuals.
- Deep rooted background working in a complex regulatory environment.
- A proven track record in taking products through GDS service standard assessments.
The successful interim Product Manager will benefit from:
- An immediate start
- Working on a challenging yet rewarding government project
- A strong day rate