Birmingham Rathbone is a local charity which works to enable people with learning disabilities to achieve their full potential. We invite you to join our team of professionals providing an excellent service to clients all over the City.
We currently have a full-time vacancy for a:
DIRECTOR of FINANCE, ADMINISTRATION & IT
Full-time - 36.5 hours a week
Salary range £48,432 -£55,200 p.a. (plus pension and 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays)
- Effective management of the organisation’s finances, administration and IT infrastructure (IT support is contracted out)
- Support on Finance, Administration and IT to the CEO, Senior Managers and Trustees
- Direction of finance, administrative and IT activities to meet the organisation’s aims and objectives
- Qualified accountant status (ACCA, CIMA, ICA etc.)
- Proven experience of leading a finance function and effectively managing staff
- Sound business judgment with clear strategic thinking
- Able to multi-task proactively and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- An understanding of the Charity Sector
For more information and to make an application for any of the above vacancies visit
Closing date 09.00 a.m. on Friday 9th October 2020
Socially distanced interviews will take place on 19th and/or 21st October 2020
Enhanced Disclosure & Barring (DBS) check will be required.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and invite applications from all sections of the community.
Registered Charity No. 516557