Strategic Organisation Capability Director (HR & Digital Transformation)
Location: Home Working
Salary: £100,000 plus (Dependent on skills and knowledge)
Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week)
Closing Date: 28th September 2020
Our client is an ambitious and forward thinking housing association serving customers in Dorset and Somerset. Their ambition is for it to be a place where talented and ambitious people enjoy rewarding and fulfilling careers in an inspirational environment.
Their vision of “Creating Great Homes Together” is fundamental to the work they do and they have ambitious plans to be “beyond the best” over the next ten years.
Our client prides itself on being large enough to influence but small enough to care. They are on an exciting journey – one that requires agility in how the business develops over the next decade, and different, innovative ways of working as they explore new territory.
Led by an inspiring chief executive, who has ambitious plans for the organisation and the workforce. Through their compassionate and highly innovative leadership, our client has seen an incredible amount of change in the past 18 months with the focus on culture, customer experience and the wider wellbeing of colleagues. Supported by a strong executive and leadership team, and directed through the Board, they have been working across the organisation, identifying new opportunities, and laying the foundations for the future.
This exciting opportunity has now arisen to be a member of the Chief Executive’s team.
The essence of the role is about, leading, driving and embedding the Organisation’s Transformation Programme within the association.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, knowledge, and experience:
- A strategic mindset, able to think broadly and contribute to the wider strategy
- A strong track record of creating and embedding innovative people solutions
- Experience of successfully leading a business through a major cultural transition period
- A highly effective communicator who has the empathy and behavioural insight to develop rapport with people both on a one to one basis and in larger groups
- Experience of implementing a digital transformation strategy
- A visible, confident energetic leader, prepared to lead from the front and drive the People Agenda
- A drive for outstanding customer service and a high-performance culture
- Able to influence at all levels within the organisation, inspiring trust and respect with colleagues and stakeholders
- Demonstrates a passion for identifying and stretching other people’s talents and has a strong self-development orientation
- Remuneration Committee experience providing advice and recommendations on best practice benchmarking and incentives schemes to the Board
- Preferably degree qualified with a professional qualification eg CIPD
Our client are at the forefront of agile working practices. The role holder can be based anywhere in the UK but be available to be at the Dorchester Head Office at least 2 days per month.
A six-figure package including up to 8% matched pension and up to 6 weeks holiday entitlement, based on service.
#jobs #recruiting #strategy #orgasnisationaltransformation #digitaltransformation #CIPD # homeworking #dorset #Somerset #dorchesterjobs