If you are passionate about making a difference through educating and training Health Care Professionals please read on…,
If you are creative, enjoy working in a changing environment, with a track record in marketing within the healthcare environment and looking for your next challenge; this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our vision is about transforming people’s lives by working with Health Care Professionals; equipping them with the knowledge and know how to really make a difference in health outcomes
We are currently looking for an Associate Director to lead our new Marketing, Communications, and Intelligence Hub. This is a part time role (3 days a week) initially for a year.
To support the Chief Executive in developing partnerships with clients to sustainably grow the Education for Health Business by leading the MCI Hub. The post holder is responsible for ensuring that the MCI team achieves its income targets; advises the Chief Executive on market trends and needs. Works closely with the Partnerships and Innovation & Consultancy teams to advise the Chief Executive and other senior colleagues about changes and shifts in NHS and commissioner needs
- To raise the organisations profile by providing the organisation with the intelligence to adapt and market existing and new products in line with market needs; create marketing campaigns to align with those needs
- Embed a holistic process of corporate communications in line with brand and tone across the organisation
- Develop and maintain market intelligence processes to enable the targeting of marketing of specific products and resources
- Sets, agrees and monitors annual income targets for the team, taking remedial action as required
- Ensure the new website reflects, and is constantly updated acting as the face of EfH to potential new customers
- Manage the MCI Hub team, working collaboratively with teams across the organisation
- Source sponsorship for products and services
- Write compelling copy and targeted messaging for segmented audiences, quickly and effectively
- Create marketing campaigns to increase income and sustain ongoing symbiotic relationships with clients and partners
- As a member of the Executive Team, shapes the overall portfolio and its deliver.
This list is not exhaustive and as a member of a small organisation you may be asked to undertake duties not specified on the job description from time to time.
Education level. Degree level
Knowledge & Experience.
- Understanding and experience of working at a senior level in a marketing role within a health charity or education or working with the pharmaceutical industry
- Track record of six-digit income generation
- Demonstrable experience of working strategically and operationally
- Track record of developing effective organisational communications and branding in a complex environment
- History of fostering excellent relationships
- Expertise in managing a team that works remotely, balancing varying priorities
- Understanding a client’s and learners needs tailoring marketing to meet those needs
- Understanding the scope and limitations of the support/education, Education for Health can offer to Health care professionals
- Excellent listening skills and able to communicate clearly at all levels
- Able to translate abstract and complex data to create simple processes
- Able to inspire and lead teams effectively
- Instills confidence in partnerships and wider relationships
- Able to see ‘outside of the box’ to create solutions to challenges
- Tenacious and determined
- Maintains a sense of humour
- Willing and able to take action at all levels of the organisation when needed
- Has a ‘can do attitude’ and an open mind
- A solution focused, self-starter
- High degrees of diplomacy
To arrange a time to speak with me regarding this opportunity, please contact, Dr Linda Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01926 493313.