A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Fundraiser to join an Animal Conservation and Research Charity based in the South West. An exciting, dynamic and important role within the team who are reliant on acquisition income being generated digitally. You will be vital in continuing to grow and develop this area of the charity’s work.
Working within the Fundraising Department, the Individual Giving team uses a wide variety of offline and online activities to recruit and retain supporters. This role will secure income from individuals through digital channels and work to retain supporters via a digital stewardship programme.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ideas-led person, as workload for the team has increased, they want to make sure they are at the cutting edge for digital led thinking, and you will continually test, learn and optimise web pages to drive income. It's crucial that you have a strong digital skillset, as most supporters of the charity are derived through digital channels and everything fundraised offline is also reflected online.
You will join a fast-paced team, and collaborative organisation, where the cause is at the heart of everything, so passion for animal conservation and research is key.
- Work with the Individual Giving manager to initiate, develop and implement supporter online acquisition including
- To write, manage and deliver three supporter e-appeals per year.
- Use digital optimisation and paid advertising to drive income through digital channels.
- Work with our digital agency to deliver our PPC, SEO, display and paid social activity.
- To test creative propositions, ensuring these are tracked and evaluated before rollout.
- Research and develop ways to recruit new supporters using digital tools.
- To take ownership of the appeals and adoption sections of the website, ensuring content is regularly reviewed, updated and new pages built to support acquisition.
- Ensure strong and consistent stewardship of the donors via monthly email communications with personalised and engaging content to maintain high retention rates.
- Manage the tracking of all digital fundraising activities to enable full reporting and analysis through Google Analytics, website and the CRM.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of managing an online stewardship acquisition programme
- Ideally 2 years digital experience at a charity
- Experience managing an external agency
- Digital marketing expertise
Based in Wiltshire, minimum 3 days a week. At the beginning the successful candidate will need to be in the office 5 days a week, to build team rapport and learn the CMS system.
The charity is located 10 minutes from Chippenham train station, which has close connections to Bristol, Swindon, Bath. There is also on-site parking.
Full-time, permanent role.
For more information, please get in touch by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the firm closing date of Friday 2nd October.