Well established organisation, providing products for a number of sectors.
The Bid writer's key responsibilities include:
Produce professionally written proposal content that can clearly articulate the organisation's value proposition. This is a networked role, that requires an ability to work under pressure and with demanding deadlines.
Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment. The proposal writer will be experienced in leading story-boarding sessions, participating in key review meetings/ final document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined time-frames.
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, production teams, commercial and Customer Operations.
- Champion document management and change control best practices.
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards.
- Provide advice on flow, language, and grammar to content owners.
- Consolidate sections and / or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format.
- Maintain and make available master document sets.
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents.
This reports into the Bid and Tender Manager.
The successful Bid Writer will have:
- Previous experience writing Bids/ tenders.
- Strong written English language skills.
- Effective time management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of winning bids and tenders towards.
- Working with Public sector frameworks
- Writing bids for Healthcare/ medical
- Worked with PPE products.
The successful Bid Writer, based in Bristol will receive:
£30,000 - £35,000