This is an opportunity with an independent charity and a partnership between employers, education and governments. Your role will support the administration and co-ordination of an exciting content driven digital transformation programme to inspire, develop and innovate the growth of the charity’s products.
We are looking to build an experienced fixed term team to drive forward our ambitions to building new capacity to create a suite of digital tools and resources. Apply learning specific best practice to source, produce or support others to create high quality and engaging blended and digital content solutions.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will have experience delivering high-impact digital learning experiences in a post 16 learning and skills environment and will have responsibility for translating our unique insights from our WorldSkills experience to develop the technical skills of young people.
You will have significant experience in learning design theory and practice as well as being confident in Learning Management System use and development. You will be proficient in building strong relationships and managing the full learning design process from capturing needs through to solution design, delivery and evaluation.
- Contribute to successful delivery of strategic priorities and annual business objectives.
- Implementation of a digital transformation programme that meets all requirements specifications, achieves reach and delivers impact.
- Responsible for producing, curating and preparing materials, resources and scripts for high- quality video content learning.
- Conducting user-led product design to ensure the product and services are fit for purpose and advance educators’ and young people’s engagement within technical skills development pathways as well as wider development programmes.
- Accountable for developing skills development skills learning resources and digital content in line with curriculum and standards.
- Producing requirement specifications and working across internal and external multi- stakeholder groups to generate, collate and record insights.
- Working in partnership marketing and communications team to plan and organise the filming, production and final editing of all video content developed.
- Contribute towards the development the impact and evaluation framework to inform the organisation and its stakeholders of successes and development of the programme.
- Analyse data, insights, analytics, and evaluations to support the improvement and development of the organisation’s digital products, services and processes.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience within a post 16 learning and skills environment.
- Experience in developing products / services within an educational environment.
- Experience of developing curriculum-based and/or skills development content for a digital or distance learning programme.
- Experience of supporting large scale complex programmes in the publicly funded sector under time constraints.
- Ability to design exciting, engaging and professional content to meet user needs, ensuring content is accessible and inclusive to all users and particularly young people.
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments within the careers advice sector for young people throughout the UK and the ability to apply this to the development of digital content.
- Good working knowledge of digital platforms and technology (particularly learning management systems that provide gamification, content management and presentation) and ability to use them to develop products.
Knowledge and skills
Fixed term until March 2021.
The salary for this role is £42,000 (pro rata).
Normal place of work is Victoria, London. During the Covid-19 pandemic staff are working from home and there is an expectation that this post may start working from home but will be office based in the longer term.
Minimum of 35 hours per week
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ahead of the closing date of Friday 11 September 2020. To avoid disappointment please get in touch ASAP.