Administrator (Part Time)
£18,213 - £20,569 per annum pro rata
Hours: 16 hours per week
Are you a newly qualified business student looking for your first role or an experienced admin professional looking for a new exciting challenge?
If so, our client is currently recruiting for a part-time Administrator to join them at their 10 bed Residential & Shortbreak Home in Dartington. They are part of an organisation which provides a wide range of programmes and services to support children and young adults with learning disabilities.
As an Administrator, you will support the Business Support & Training Co-ordinator in the delivery of day-to-day administration and quality assurance activities, ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
You will also:
- Provide administrative support to the Management Team as required
- Provide a professional, friendly first point of contact for external and internal customers
- Prepare agendas and take minutes at meetings
- File and archive documentation
- Carry out financial admin tasks, including petty cash and procuring goods and services
- Help with quality assurance, compliance and audit management reporting processes
- Work with the Fundraising Officer to promote the organisation and their activities
Interested? If so, you will need:
- To ideally hold, or be working towards, a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration or have relevant relatable experience
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above in Maths and English
Organised, friendly with a can-do attitude, as an Administrator, you will need plenty of enthusiasm, initiative and great problem-solving skills. The ability to work in a confidential manner is also key.
Our client is a well-established charity that provides an excellent range of staff benefits including 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata), a company pension scheme, staff discount scheme, ongoing training and supervision, continuing professional development and support, as well as an extensive induction on commencement of employment. They are also accredited Disability Confident Employers.
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and they expect all staff to share this commitment. For this post, pre-employment checks will be carried out, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS.
As a Disability Confident Employer, our client is committed to encouraging applications from applicants who declare they have a disability, provided they meet the minimum job criteria as specified in the person specification, by offering a guaranteed interview.
To apply for the role of Administrator (Part Time), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or Office Co-ordinator.