Innovation and Evaluation Lead
Application Deadline: 19th August 2020
Salary: £40,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Fulfilling Lives Lambeth, Southwark & Lambeth as an Innovation and Evaluation Lead, joining our client, the lead agency, as they continue to grow as a social care provider in London.
Hours: 37.5 hours
Job Type: Fixed Term – Until End of March 2022
Service: Mental Health
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata, pension scheme and 24-hour Employee Assistance
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Eye care vouchers
- Travel season ticket loan & Cycle to work Scheme (eligible after 1 year of service)
About the Role
The role of an Innovation and Evaluation Lead is to lead and support the development of a shared learning culture, capturing the learning from the programme to shape and influence best practice and improvement through collaboration with external partners.
Duties will include:
- Lead responsibility in capturing the learning from the programme to shape and influence best practice/ shared learning when working with people with multiple needs
- To raise the profile of the programme locally and nationally, updating and maintaining the website/digital platforms using a range of communication platforms to share the learning to influence system change
- To support the development of a collaborative network within Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham to further share the learning and influence system change
- Actively lead the team’s development by coaching and training colleagues, support practices, appraisals and supervision, giving and acting on received feedback
To be an Innovation and Evaluation Lead, the following are essential:
- Experience of facilitating forums that promote the sharing of best practice and shared learning in and across organisations
- A good understanding of legislation and policy that affects people who have experience of multiple needs
- Confidence in working as part of a team, with experience of working collaboratively with colleagues to help ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Recognise strengths and area of improvement within the team/individuals and support colleagues when required
About the Organisation
Our client is proud of their history of supporting people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities. They support more than 1,500 people across London through a diverse range of support services and believe in providing the right level of support, to enable individuals to flourish, contribute and live a good life.
As a Gold Level Investor in People, our client has high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development from both the Board and Leadership Team. As a result, they can support people with mental health needs and learning disabilities to live the life they want to lead; happy, healthy, respected as equals and valued for their contribution within communities.
Our client aims to be the best social care employer in London and is proud of their reputation as a London employer - employing more than a 1,000 staff and volunteers with a turnover of £34m.
Fulfilling Lives Lambeth, Southwark & Lewisham Programme is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and part of the National Fulfilling Lives Programme. Our client is the lead agency, delivering the programme in partnership with Thames Reach and the strategic partners from the three boroughs to improve services for people who face multiple levels of disadvantages. The programme aims to test new ways to understand how systems can change to enable people to live more fulfilling lives and achieve better outcomes.
Our Client’s Values
- Working Together
- Continuously Improving
- Inspired by People
Do you want to be an Innovation and Evaluation Lead with our client? Select the apply button, complete an application form and someone from the Recruitment Team will be in touch! A job description and person specification is attached to this advert. If you have any questions, please email our client’s recruitment team (organisation details will be provided when you apply).
All our client’s posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a full employment history and employment references. They are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and they welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Innovation, Lead, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.