Our client, a hospice are looking for an enthusiastic person to join their Fundraising Team and take responsibility for the Fundraising Database across the department as well as other areas within the organisation that use the Raiser’s Edge system.
Fundraising and Database Officer
Salary: £21,900 up to £22,667
Hours: Full time
This role provides the ideal candidate with a practical working environment to display their excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills, processing dynamic database functions across the hospice while helping to promote strong analysis and data security.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum A-level or equivalent, or have at least 3 years work experience, of which 2 years within a fundraising, finance or customer services environment. The ideal candidate will be positive, responsive and helpful with a conscientious and flexible approach to work
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their -
- Ability to develop imports and exports from the database to support segmentation
- Identify supporters who have the potential to engage further with the organisation.
- Ability to provide training and support to Raiser’s Edge users with emphasis on database and supporter management, data analysis, statistical and reporting across the organisation
- Knowledge of providing an excellent customer services experience or fundraising supporter journey
- Knowledge of CRM database system and processing of transactions.
In addition to day to day management of the database, the postholder will support the Individual Fundraising Manager to develop and deliver the Individual Fundraising Strategy to reach, inspire and support a network of supporters.
The working atmosphere is friendly, inspiring and supportive through commitment to their Values and inclusive environment. They offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes; holiday entitlement starting at 27 days per year plus bank holidays (pro rata), a contributory pension scheme, or a continuation of NHS holiday entitlements and NHS Superannuation Scheme if applicable. Life assurance, discounted gym membership plus a contributory cash reimbursement plan for you and family members.
Closing date – 24 August 2020 (4pm)
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.