My client is a forward thinking charity with offices in South London/North Surrey.
As the Content Editor (social media) you will work with the wider Marketing & Communications team to develop and deliver the social media strategy. You will also:
- Act as the social media champion for the organisation - supporting the wider charity
- Analyse social activity to improve the digital offering
- Work with key stakeholders in the organisation to provide engaging content
- Be responsible for the content production (text, video, photography etc)
- Support the wider Marketing & Communications team with any other ad-hoc tasks.
The successful Content Editor (social media) will have/be:
- A background in social media (strategy and execution) - organic and paid social
- A team player
- A "can-do" attitude
- An eye for detail and be experienced with content in all forms
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, or similar.
A package of up to £32,500 is on offer.
*** Please note, although this role will initially be home-based, you will be expected to work full time within their South London/North Surrey offices when safe to do so ***