A Not for Profit organisation who plays a crucial role in the community. They are looking to grow and develop and have a great opportunity for someone with real passion for Marketing, Communication and Branding
As a Marketing and Communications Manager you will help to develop, manage all marketing, brand and communications collateral both internal and external of the organization.
You will help to form the strategy, help to rebrand and above all raise the profile of the organisation. You will work with the senior management team and key stakeholders in shaping the future of the organization
This is a great opportunity to lead, develop and take lead on all MARCOMMS.
This role is a broad marketing & communications role with more of a focus on marketing and brand.
- Develop a Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Develop and implement a Marketing and Communications Plan to support the strategy.
- Identify key marketing channels to help to identify and engage with internal and external stakeholders and target audiences. .
- Create and co-ordinate the design and production of all marketing materials and communications internal and external corporate communications, staff newsletters, annual return, outcomes reports, briefings, news bulletins and press articles. .
- Review branding to help raise the profile and raise awareness as well as develop relationships with the media, generate events to help with PR.
- Redesign the website and its content by refining copy and news stories, sourcing photographs, audio and video content
- Develop a social media presence LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram etc.
- 5+ year experience within marketing, communications and brand. Mainly a full mix marketing manager with some communications experience
- An individual that will grow, develop and raise the profile of the organization who can take a lead on the branding, marketing, communications and digital presence
- You will need to have excellent copy writing skills to be able to write clear, concise documents and compelling proposals
- You must be able to form strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholder and be able to influence decisions.
- You will need to have a passion and want to take on a challenge to help drive the business objectives and values forward.
- You will have a background in marketing, communications and branding and would have ideally worked in the NHS, Public Sector, NFP, Social Care, Housing or a Charity.
Please note this is a standalone role at present and you will need a 'can do' attitude to help shape the future. You will be working with a small budget so having an association with the challenges around this is essential
£Competitive Salary + Benefits
A great opportunity for someone who is passionate drive all brand, marketing as well as communications.