A growing not for profit organisation with lots of opportunity
As a Graphic Design / Content Creator you will help to design, develop and produce compelling multi-media content using Adobe Creative Suite, for example graphic design, blogs, vlogs, podcasts, film, animation and audio.
You will manage all media channels, content management systems and digital design.
You will produce excellent content and have fantastic editorial skills.
The successful Graphic Designer will have:
- Experience of designing, developing and producing compelling multi-media content using Adobe Creative Suite, for example graphic design, blogs, vlogs, podcasts, film and animation and audio, whether in a personal or professional capacity.
- Have relevant graphic design or web content experience and be able to show a portfolio of work. Lead on data and analytics, using in-platform data and Google Analytics to assess the impact of our digital activity to offer informed recommendations.
- Plan, coordinate engaging social media assets optimised for multiple digital platforms.
- Lead on the development and delivery of our content calendar, aligned to and informed by annual communications and business objectives.
- Monitor online communications and conversations, building an open dialogue
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and deliver narrative-driven content and case studies, utilising an understanding of safeguarding and data protection..
- Be the brand ambassador with all things creative and work with key stakeholders internal and external of the organisation.
- Work closely with the digital team to provide creative solutions to key campaigns or projects
- Management and creation of new pages for the website in line with brand guidelines and page templates
- Have good knowledge of with WordPress / HTML
- Be highly competent Adobe software and applications, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion for Branding and Identity theory and practice
- Have a real passion with exceptional attention to detail.
£Competitive + great career opportunity
This is an urgent role that will start within 4 weeks. Please apply ASAP
You must be able to commute to South Yorkshire ( there will be remote working but you will be back in the office eventually)