This highly respected professional development organisation are looking for a Digital Communications professional to come and join their team.
Within this role you can look forward to maximising the reach and impact of the support the organisations offers, by vastly improving their digital presence, digital experience and journeys, as well as their digital content. You will be responsible for recruiting a digital comms team (2 x Digital Communications Officers) and play a vital role in modernising and redeveloping the digital function of the organisation, as they go through organisational wide change.
You can look forward to leading the design and architecture of the organisations websites, as well understanding and improving user and customer journeys on their digital output. The team will provide analytical support for the organisations digital output, and recommend and implement improvements to increase audience outreach and engagement.
Further to this you will be working closely with and providing support to the Director of Communications and Marketing to develop the marketing and communications strategy, as well as having input into the whole organisational strategy. You will act as the 'go to' person for all things digital, providing advice and support where necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Digital Communications professional
- Have strong experience of managing and developing websites
- Have strong experience in social media
- Have a strong track record in the development and delivery of digital communications strategies
- Up to date digital knowledge (CMS Systems, SEO, Google Analytics UX etc.)
- Have line management experience
- Have a strong stakeholder engagement ability
Please note that applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis.