Enfield Voluntary Action are delighted to be able to offer an opportunity for the right people to join our team of Social Prescribing Link Workers that support residents to make positive changes that support a healthy life.
There are two new posts – the post holders will work closely together and with the existing team members:
1. Social Prescribing Link Worker:
- Help residents to connect to local activities within their community which will help them to achieve their goals appropriate to their own health & wellbeing and relevant to the wider determinants of their health, such as debt, poor housing and physical inactivity.
- As an SPLW you have great interpersonal skills and excellent knowledge and experience of the local Voluntary & Community sector. You have experience of working positively with people facing social, health & wellbeing challenges.
2. Health & Wellbeing Coach:
- You will be an experienced health coach ideally trained in line with the NHS England and NHS Improvement framework for health coaching. You will have knowledge of health literacy and the wider determinants of health and wellbeing;
- Use health coaching skills to support people with lower levels of patient activation to develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to manage their health and wellbeing, through taking a greater responsibility for their lifestyle and health choices.
- You will be familiar with the NHS Personalised Care Framework and the principles of Personal Health Budgets.
Enfield Voluntary Action (EVA) supports positive local social action with a wide range of organisations making a positive difference in Enfield.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 10th August at 5pm.
Interview dates will be Monday 17th August & Thursday 20th August.