Job Title: Area Manager (Norfolk and Suffolk)
Hours: Full Time, permanent
We are working in partnership with Victim Support, an independent charity for people affected by crime in England and Wales. The charity works towards a world where people affected by crime or traumatic events get the support they need and respect they deserve.
The charity is now seeking to appoint an Area Manager, which is an exciting opportunity to lead the Norfolk & Suffolk care service (https://www.nsvictimcare.org/). You will be part of the senior regional management team, with responsibility for leading the designated area strategically and operationally.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Experience of operating at a senior management level
- The ability to inspire a team and lead effectively by example
- A strong track record of developing and delivering services in a complex, customer focused organisation with a focus on continual improvement
- Experience of planning and working strategically with key partners including Commissioners
- The ability to develop services with contract partners
- Competence in budget management and financial control
- Knowledge of the legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements relevant to a national charity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national charity where you can drive change and improvement and directly contribute towards achieving the Victim Support vision to champion the interests of victims and provide high-quality services.
We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic individual with the relevant skills and experience of leading teams and managing people.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV, with a supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1719.
Please note that regular travel will be required throughout the area and to London to fulfil this role.
Closing date for applications: 2 December 2019
Interview date: w/c 16 December 2019