One of the UK's largest charities, devoted to providing high quality care to patients and families dealing with a terminal illness based in London, very short walk from the local station.
The key responsibilities for this email marketing manager role are:
- Managing day to day execution of the charities email campaigns.
- Working alongside the creative team to develop creative content and optimise templates.
- Producing reports to key stakeholders around performance and use these to optimise their recommendations.
- Leading on email campaigns, designing building and innovating the charity.
- Working alongside the fundraising and website teams to optimise the journey conversion.
- Manage day to day relationships with email providers
The successful email marketing manager should have the following experience:
- Strong HTML coding skill
- Creative appreciation
- Able to analyse and interpret marketing data
- Worked with different ESPs and / or Marketing Automation platforms
- Email marketing best practice
- Email platforms, content and delivery systems
- Email optimisation for multiple devices
- Planning and optimising email content
- Technical appreciation of email interface development
Email marketing manager, based in London, Salary up to £40,000 per annum + best in sector benefits
Not for Profit and Charities experience prefered but not essential.
Apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity