A leading global university with a difference. We are one of the UK's top research universities, committed to improving social justice and achieving the previously unthinkable. The Marketing and Communications Directorate is responsible for raising the awareness and reputation among its target audiences, and for increasing the quality and quantity of applicants. Finding innovative ways to support Education and Training for students worldwide.
They are now seeking a Senior International Digital Marketing Officer to reach new global audiences.
The Senior International Digital Marketing Officer vacancy holds the following responsibilities:
- To execute student recruitment campaigns focused on International and EU students.
- Implement innovative ideas for promoting the University across awareness, acquisition, conversion and retention journeys
- To manage campaigns, conversion and content for multi-channel activities in international and EU markets
- To coordinate conversion communications plans across CRM with a focus on international and EU students
- Plan, implement and monitor conversion initiatives, continuously monitoring this against content marketing tracking procedures
- To lead on developing content pieces (including production, copywriting, briefing designers, etc.) for international and EU student recruitment purposes
- Ensure marketing materials used by the international student recruitment function are of the highest quality, proactively initiating and project managing new production as required and conducting audits regularly
- To proactively update social media channels with student recruitment content
- To manage relationships with internal and external suppliers including media buyers, designers, etc.
- To proactively use and advocate CRM and other relevant systems for conversion activities
- To proactively use campaign and content marketing tracking procedures to ensure activities are impactful
- Ensure campaign and content activities are fit for purpose by evaluating outcomes against defined KPI targets
The successful candidate will have exposure to and an understanding of:
- Working in a marketing environment; including executing high impact campaign, content, CRM and conversion projects
- Using content as an asset including creating, curating and distributing
- The ability to robustly evaluate activities and projects, identify areas for improvement, and plan new approaches and tactics
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capability
- Experience of utilising social media channels for student recruitment or marketing purposes
- Exposure to programmatic advertising, either hands on or via an agency.
This is a permanent role for a Senior International Digital Marketing Officer based in East London. The salary on offer here is £34,229 - £40,194 per annum. Education and Training experience is not essential.