Head of Student Recruitment
The client is a prominent specialist University in London, providing research and education in a variety of impressive medical subject areas. This is an opportunity for a passionate Student Recruitment professional to join a strong directorate in achieving their goals.
The Head of Student Recruitment will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Developing networks and building relationships across the UK and international markets to support student recruitment activities.
- Oversee the development of communications to prospective students across online and offline channels.
- Ensure the customer experience is planned efficiently for prospective students.
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing and Student Recruitment team and academics.
- Deliver student recruitment events.
- Plan and deliver Clearing operations.
- Leading a team of four.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Higher Education setting, either at Senior Manager or Head of level.
- Marketing and student recruitment in a Higher Education setting.
- Experience implementing student recruitment strategies to increase Undergraduate recruitment numbers.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of UCAS and the Higher Education market.
- Excellent team management experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of clearing operations.
- £44,000-£52,000 inclusive of London weighting.
- 9-12 month contract.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata.
- Start date in December.
- Additional benefits.