£54,695 to £63,181 based on skills
Full Time, 36 hours per week
Fixed term Contract for two years
Our client (established in 2006) manages council housing in Sutton. They are revolutionising the way they communicate and engage with their employees, stakeholders and customers across all channels enhancing their reputation as a great service provider and employer of choice. Working in this key role in their Planning & Delivery Team means that you play a key role in supporting this transformation to their new operating model for the delivery of repairs to their residents. You will be providing an excellent housing service to a mixed tenure portfolio of estate and street properties. You will live their vision of being a first choice service provider with a reputation for care, quality and value.
They are currently seeking a Programme Manager within the largest housing provider in London Borough of Sutton. You will embody their HOME values: High Performing, One Team, Make it Happen and Excellent Customer Service.
They have recently undertaken a review of their existing repairs and grounds maintenance services and upon completion of an options appraisal, they have taken the decision to insource both services.
Your role as Programme Manager will be to support the Board and Assistant Director Planning & Delivery with the Re-thinking Repairs Transformation Project, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the project runs effectively with appropriate governance
- Project Planning to ensure that the plans outputs are delivered to time and to budget and that any risks or issues are identified in a timely manner and effectively managed
- Ensure that the resources required to deliver the project are appropriately procured and in place to deliver the plan
- Ensure that there is a clear project plan including clear scope, budget and resource plan and critical path outputs identified
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience of preparing complex business cases to support complex project service transitions ideally with some experience of repairs, external maintenance or ICT projects, ideally with experience of transferring services to a DLO together with a detailed knowledge of risk management and providing assurance statements and good interpersonal and organisational skills required to manage a multi stakeholder project.
· 32 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
· Local Government Pension Scheme
· Simply Health cash plan
· Modern and flexible working environment
· Recognition Awards
If you are passionate about excellent customer service and training and have the above skills and experience, they would like to hear from you.