Job Title: Head of Development & Income Generation
Salary: Up to £65,000 dependent upon experience
Location: Pembury, Kent
Aspens has over 100 years of experience in supporting people with learning disabilities and on the autistic spectrum as well as children, young people and adults with a range of disabilities or those with complex needs. Through the provision of highly personalised support, Aspens aspire to enable people to learn new skills, live life to the full and contribute to society however possible.
We are working in partnership with Aspens to appoint a Head of Development & Income Generation. The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual, with vision to see new opportunities, grow income and able to support the charity through significant change.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- at least five years of fundraising or commercial experience, with demonstrable success at forming and delivering against a fundraising strategy
- the ability to network, build and manage high value relationships
- experience of maximising potential across a retail estate or similar commercial development
- excellent budget management skills and the ability to work effectively with limited resources
- experience and confidence in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a natural leader, have clear commercial acumen with the ability to develop a strategy that incorporates a wide-ranging, diverse and sustainable set of funding streams.You will understand how to motivate and inspire a team as you build and develop the reach and income of the Charity, together helping realise the full scale of Aspens’ considerable ambition.If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1702.
For any further information, please contact Jenny Warner or Adam Stacey on 0207 998 8888 or 01962 813300.
Closing date for applications: 17 November 2019
First interview date: Week commencing 2 December 2019