- Contract Type
My client is a University based in South East London seeking a CRM officer supporting the Communications and Recruitment Directorate and, working alongside the CRM Specialist, Recruitment Campaigns Coordinator (CRM) and Senior Events Officer.
The key responsibilities for this CRM officer are:
- Support the development and delivery of the University's recruitment communications plan with respect to its effective operation through the CRM and Events systems.
- Provide technical support for all CRM users, managing support calls in order of urgency and escalating calls where necessary
- Coordinate & deploy emails for the communications plan with other teams in the Communications & Recruitment Directorate, other Directorates and the Faculties.
- Contribute to the synthesis of all the brand elements (messaging, insights from marketing team and audiences) to ensure brand compliance
- Provide advocacy and training to new CRM users
- Ensure brand compliance while giving the University a visual brand personality.
The successful CRM officer will have the following exposure:
- Experience of using data segmentation and testing strategies to optimise communications
- Demonstrates understanding of key data principles including database structure, automation, data structures & logic
- Experience of managing and manipulating large data sets using excel
- Experience of delivering high volume multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Experience of creating tailored marketing messages to different audiences
- Experience producing reporting and analysis of CRM activity
- Understanding of relevant standards and compliance requirements e.g. accessibility, usability, CMA compliance
This is 4 month contract with scope to go permanent, the day rate on offer here £125 - £145 a day depending on experience. Education and Training experience is not essential. This role is based in South East London.