Case Study Manager
You don't become any less important as you get older, and yet, all over the country, people are suffering as they age because of loneliness, poverty, lack of support and ageism. Age UK through our influencing and media teams highlight the plight of and issues affecting older people via a broad range of case studies.
We are now recruiting a Case Study Manager to develop and drive our strategy to put the stories of older people we help at the front of our communications and fundraising.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Case Study Manager. If successful you will develop and implement our strategy, systems, and processes, and drive this strategy across the whole of Age UK.
* You will have solid experience in case study management and stewardship in the charity sector.
* You will need a thorough understanding of what motivates people to share their stories publicly, and preferably experience working with vulnerable adults.
* A solid understanding of GDPR and the laws surrounding information gathering, retention and usage for case studies will be important.
* You will have experience in working with a number of different stakeholders and the ability to manage expectations and priorities across a number of different teams.
* You will be seeking a management opportunity to shape strategy and drive case study best practice.
What we offer in return
In return we can offer an excellent salary of up to £44,000, and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme, a fantastic pension (we pay in up to 9%), life assurance, healthcare cashback plan, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, shopping discounts, flexible working and much more.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.